The Learner will gain an understanding of the nature of marketing in an international context and be able to recognise how the marketing functions can support other business functions and helps an organisation excel in the increasingly globalised economy.
Indicative Module Content
- Introduction to International Marketing
- Conducting international marketing research. Situational analysis and the Competitive Environment
- Understanding Consumer and Business Markets
- Marketing Strategic Planning
- Selecting the Target Market and Product Positioning