MEETING POINT: 8 Belvedere Place at 6:30am (please be there 10 min. before)
Special Dorset Price: 25 euros (regular price 55 euros)
Please pay your place in advance with Ana at the reception office in 8 Belvedere Place.
Join us in our monthly excursion! This time we will discover the beautiful region of Connemara and Galway city.
The itinerary for the day:
- 6:30am DEPART 8 Belvedere Place. Please arrive 10 minutes early!
- 12:45 KYLEMORE ABBEY: Built in 1867 as a private home by Mitchell Henry as a gift to his wife, Kylemore Abbey is regarded as one of the most romantic places in Ireland. It was later bought by Lord and Lady Manchester but today it is run by Benedictine Nuns.
Please note that lunch & entry price not included
- 14:00 INAGH VALLEY: One of the most scenic valleys in Connemara. It is a romantic Valley which offers breath-taking views of peatlands, mountain, lakes, and glorious countryside where sheep graze freely
- 15:00 GALWAY CITY: On your return journey to Dublin we will stop at one of Ireland’s best loved cities. Galway is young and bohemian, attracting the weird and the wonderful from the four corners of Ireland and beyond
- 19:30 ARRIVAL back in Dublin