Front-line Management Module
This Front-line Management course will cover core management requirements required by supervisors, team leaders and operational managers. It will prepare you for entry into management and supervisory positions in a broad range of industries.
- Introduction to Front-line Supervisory Management
- Personal leadership styles and Project Management
- Communicate effectively using a range of methods and skills
- Implement effective workplace relationships
- Implement operational plan
- Recognise the actions needed to create, develop and maintain an effective team
- Develop a strategy in order to make effective use of their time
- Delegate effectively
- Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- Implement continuous improvement.