Diploma in Customer Service
- The Customer Service Workplace
- The Importance of customer service to the organisation
- Meeting customer needs and managing expectations
- Customer Service Duties
- The benefits of creating a positive and professional image
- The role and responsibilities of the customer care representative
- Customer Service Skillsets
- Professional approach to customer care
- Handling challenging customer care situations professionally
- Turning complaints into opportunities
- The Customer Service Career
- Attentiveness. ...
- Clear communication skills. ...
- Knowledge of the Product. ...
- Ability to use positive language. ...
- Time management skills. ...
- Ability to 'read' customers