Application of Psychological Theory to Work Practice
- How psychological theories relate to practice in various work settings
- Apply psychological perspectives to specific behaviours such as loss, violence, and addiction
- Reasons for challenging behaviours and coping mechanisms phobias and phobic behaviour
- The characteristics of obsessive-compulsive behaviour
- The nature of attitudes and beliefs and their relationship to behaviour
- Examine how work environments are affected by group influence, prejudice and stereotyping.
- Positive and negative reinforcements used in work practices and their impact on behavior