Gain the knowledge, skill, and competence to support early childhood learning through creative Arts and Culture to enable the child to make sense of and express his or her world in both a visual and tangible manner, in a specific Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) setting.
At the end of the module learners will be able to:
- Enable the child to understand and express their world in both a visual and physical manner, in a specific ECCE setting
- Understand the characteristics of the arts and culture teaching materials
- Recognise the benefits of the arts and culture exercises to the young child
- Plan for a young child to continue learning in the areas of arts and culture
- Access a range of appropriate resources, to support the creative and cultural development of the young child in the ECCE setting
- Engage in personal and professional development and learning