Equip you with the knowledge, skill, and competence in the social and legislative environment of Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE), to enable the learner to devise, implement and evaluate policies and procedures that support the health and well-being of children.
At the end of the module the learner will be able to:
- Appraise various early childhood programme modules, approaches, theorists and curriculum implementation
- Plan and implement indoor and outdoor curriculums
- Be aware of strategies to facilitate learning
- Value current legislation and national practices and policies
- Promote Aistear within an ECCE setting consistent with legislation and best practice.
- Understand how adults affect a child's learning, development and well being
- Review personal learning goals, development, challenges and ways to overcome challenges