Unit 6: Stores and Equipment
Give assistance to mothers in caring for baby hygiene, positioning, handling and feeding.
At the end of this unit learners will be able to:
- Maintain stock levels of specialist maternity stores and equipment
- Clean equipment such as beds, mattresses, cots and bedpans
- Clean and care for specialist equipment, to include incubators, resuscitative and theatre equipment
- Prepare, under direction, a trolley for procedures
- Maintain stock levels of specialist stores and trolley equipment