Gain the knowledge, skill, and competence required for employment in a Social Care Setting. Learn about sociology and social studies and develop your understanding and awareness of social issues both personal and society in general.
At the end of the module learners will be able to:
- Understand economic, political, cultural and social structures related and interdependent
- Describe the process of socialization to include a study of society, culture, and ethnicity
- Describe what is meant by social stratification
- Identify how national, international and global issues/ current affairs influence the individual
- Plan, carry out and report on a piece of social research