Will equip you with the knowledge, skill, and competence to work effectively in a care setting. It aims to promote good practice and respect for diversity in lifestyle, religion, and culture in care work.
At the end of the module learners will be able to:
- Understand the principles of care support by providing for diversity, advocacy, and choice for clients
- Identify strengths and weakness in own performance
- Promote strategies for clients which could improve their quality of life
- Develop communication skills to work effectively with a multidisciplinary healthcare team
- Provide a person-centered approach to the client
- Understand the healthcare system in Ireland