Care of the Older Person
This module will provide the student with the knowledge, skill and competence to meet the full range of needs of older people in a variety of care settings.
At the end of the module learners will be able to:
- Understand the role of the healthcare assistant
- Acquire best practice skills in the provision of holistic care
- Understand the range of services available to older people
- Acquire the skills to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Acquire the basic therapeutic intervention skills