The Diploma in Digital Marketing and Social Media will provide an understanding of the various channels and activities required to plan, implement and manage a comprehensive digital marketing plan for your business. It will enable you to understand the value of Digital Marketing in your overall marketing strategy – driving new visitor traffic to your website and improve online conversion.
It will provide the skills and knowledge for those interested in the planning and implementation of the Digital Marketing strategy or those planning to develop a career in this field.
Core Areas of Study
- Introduction to Digital Marketing (DM)
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Email marketing
- Digital Display Advertising
- Pay Per Click advertising
- Mobile Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Social Media Marketing
- Planning Your Digital Marketing Campaign
- Legal and ethical practices / Legislation