Event Management is one of the fastest growing industries all over the world. The course lecturer presents with significant industry experience in the EM and will provide you with the skills and knowledge to identify how and where events fit within the business, charitable organisations, and social environments. It will introduce learners to the key areas of the event proposal, risk management, health and safety considerations and the post-event evaluation enabling you to become a successful event manager.
Core Areas of Study
- Creating an event that will draw stakeholder interest
- Event HR and People management
- Marketing, promoting and branding your event
- Sponsor management
- Health and safety considerations
- Stewarding / Risk management