Enable learners to understand concepts and theories of effective Human Resources Management and to apply these within an International Business perspective.
Indicative Module Content
- Competencies of Effective International managers
- Porter’s 3 competitive strategies, 5S frameworks, HR strategy and the challenges of Organic Growth and
- Organisational Development
- The Employee Life Cycle, HR Products and services and their impact on Organisational success-domestically in Ireland
- Cross-Cultural Models
- Change Models, Dealing with resistance, conflict resolution, and negotiation