- By entering this web site, you have consented to the Privacy Statement of Dorset College which outlines the use and processing of personal data.
- Your use of the Dorset College web site is of your own choice and Dorset College accepts no responsibility for your experience within.
- While every effort is made to ensure the information contained within these web pages is complete and accurate at time of publication, Dorset College does not assume legal, or any other liability, for inaccuracy, mistakes or errors within.
- All material contained on this site including the text, graphics, icons, images (still and moving), videoclips and software are protected by Irish copyright law and are the property of Dorset College, the original creator or the respective owner. All rights are reserved. Such materials may be used in the course of viewing this site and for educational and informational purposes. Improper use such as copying or reutilisation is strictly prohibited.
- Dorset College accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising as a result of use or reliance on this information, use of our web site, or for any computer errors which may arise.
- Dorset College does not guarantee that the site will be continuously available or that site usage will be uninterrupted and/or error free.
- Through this website, you will be able to link to other web pages which are not under the control of Dorset College.
- Dorset College has no control over the content and availability of these sites.
Terms and Conditions Apply