Business English Course
The aim of the course is to allow the learner to comfortably operate in an English-speaking working environment or in a company where much of the communication is through English.
The course will focus on language that is relevant, natural and essential for conducting or studying business in a real-world context.
It will enable international students to develop a high knowledge of Business English for the purposes of employment or to enable them to pursue further study in business subjects at third level institutions such as universities or private colleges.
- Monday to Thursday 1.00 – 4.45 pm
- 15 hours of Business English classes per week
- Students can start any Monday
- Small class size – average 10 students
- Class Level: Upper-Intermediate to Advanced
- All course materials included
- Book for 12 weeks
Business English Class Levels:
Students will learn about:
· Different styles of communication
· How to participate in meetings
· How to produce CVs, e-mail, letters and reports
· How to manage telephone calls, appointments and social situations.
· How to make professional presentations
· How to deal with customer service situations, job interviews and human resource issues.
By the end of the course, it is anticipated that students will have developed their skills in spoken and written language and will have practised the most common functions and structures of business English, including language related to management, corporate finance, international trade, macro and micro economics, accounting, banking, mergers and acquisitions, marketing, corporate responsibility, ethics and intercultural awareness.
Reserve your place, limited places available. You’ll be soon improving your practical English communication skills through reading, writing, listening and speaking.